The ABET Symposium is for faculty and administrators who are charged with leading and implementing ABET accreditation and continuous improvement initiatives. The ABET Symposium is the premier event in quality assurance and innovations in technical education that promotes peer-to-peer and expert interaction around ABET program assessment.
The ABET Symposium will afford participants the opportunity to:
- Equip themselves with valuable insights, tips, and strategies from dozens of presenters from all over the world
- Tailor the event to meet their unique needs with a variety of peer-reviewed sessions in four educational tracks
- View well-constructed, self-study reports and speak to program representatives who can answer questions about the reports and their programs
- Discover how their peers are using technology to enhance their assessment and accreditation processes
- Participate in roundtable discussions with accreditation commission leaders, interact with colleagues, and learn the latest developments in ABET accreditation practice
ABET Symposium participants will strengthen their abilities to meet and exceed ABET quality standards.
Save the Date
2015 ABET Symposium
April 23-24, Hyatt Regency Atlanta, GA